Friday 29 April 2022

Sophia's Correction and the Hans Carlson story Sweden


 




Hans Carlsson ; is a student of the Gnostic tradition and tells his story on his inner story from Osho to fleeing Scientology psychopaths.


web link The Correction


Sophia Playlist Youtube


The Mandela Effect Playlist Youtube


Archons (human cousins in the planetary heavens


John Lash Youtube


Gaia Sophia Youtube


1.Excerpt From Hans Carlson's Swedish website


MY STORY


1. Dear friend, what I will convey here is entirely a subjective and personal "truth" and I do not ask that you believe in what I say, but that you respect me and understand what it is I am trying to convey.

The reason for my decision to come forward in public is to tell you about my extraordinary experiences and their importance for myself, and hopefully also for the world at large.



Let us return to the 1970’s. At that time I was a 30-year-old 'lost' man who sought answers to the eternal questions.

  • Who am I?
  • Where do I come from?
  • Why am I here and what is the meaning of life? etc., etc.
  1. One led to the next and during the early 70’s I was a vegetarian and meditated daily for three years according to instructions from an organization called "Divine Light Mission", but that mission does not exist anymore. One evening when I was about to go home and found myself in the toilet, the entire space began to shine with a golden light. The light became so intense that I was forced to block it. Later, when I entered the subway, the entire metro station began to brighten up with the same golden light as when I got in to the toilet. I felt like I would lose myself in that light and I had to block it again. From that moment I have not seen that light anymore…

  2. The next experience (a couple of months later) is as follows: I am sitting in my bathtub and sending out love for the planet and for mankind. I do this with intense heart-feeling for about half an hour. Then I go to bed and within 5 minutes I experienced a detonation in my head – it was as if an atomic bomb exploded in the middle of the skull and gave echo throughout the Galaxy – I floated around in the void and knew everything there is to know…
  3. Some time after this event (maybe 1975) I lie in my bed and suddenly hear "music" in my head. The music can be likened to the harmony of the spheres and turned into a form of tonality and became very loud and intense. It started swirling and communicating with me and I responded with exactly the same swirling tonality. It was wonderfully beautiful and the tonality had a kind of "personality" that stretched beyond the solar system. I was it and it was me for maybe 5 minutes... It is simply too beautiful to express in words... Perhaps poetry is coming closer.
As you might imagine, I was rather confused after these experiences and which in itself resulted in an intense willingness to love and save the planet. I therefore made myself the victim of a "rescue-planet-organization" that calls itself Scientology and it was therefore a simple match for them to enlist me on the pretext that the planet was going under and must be saved. I allowed myself to act as a Scientologist for 20 years and during that time I learned in detail how the mind works because that is what Scientologists are experts on and which they use to manipulate people into the dedication of their crusade to gain dominion over the Planet. But like most other organizations, Scientology is hierarchical and thus attracts unethical individuals – also called Psychopaths with power cravings. Eventually I managed to free myself from their grip and here I am today and feel that I jumped out of the ashes into the fire. However, I have no ambition whatsoever to jump back into the ashes but want with this to express my insight to come from an environment characterized by brainwashing individuals into another already brainwashed environment called society.

Yes, you can be sure that I know what brainwashing – in other words indoctrination – is, what it is doing, and what we can do to correct it, but more on that later. Right now I want to keep telling you what has happened after the Scientology adventure.

The following 10-15 years are quite uninteresting for you and therefore I jump briskly to 2014 when I came in contact with an interesting gentleman named John Lamb Lash and his site metahistory.org. It is a very comprehensive website and it requires the stubbornness of the reader/listener to get the hang of what it basically conveys. Since I am not especially intellectual, but have a great heart and a little bit of intelligence, it took quite some time before I found what I was looking for – namely John's rendition of the Gnostic narrative about the fallen goddess Sophia (whose name means wisdom ). Yes, in that situation I was stuck and I understood that I had found what I was searching for all my life and I felt a tremendous relief because I didn't need to seek anymore. The first thing I did was that I translated the entire story of the fallen goddess scenario into Swedish and started thinking about creating a website where I could pass on my translations to the Swedish public.
See the full narrative @

Source 1. https://sophias-correction.weebly.com/my-story.html












No comments:

Post a Comment